At Futurisk we are here to help you through every step of the claims process. Along with our partner companies we have excellent,easy to use systems that aim to streamline the claims process and get you the support you need when you need it.
Making a claim on your insurance policy is easy. Simply follow these steps to get your claim on the way.
- If your home or business has been damaged take all reasonable steps to prevent or minimise further damage.
- Do not admit liability or enter into any settlement agreement without talking to us first. This could have an impact on your insurance claim.
- Contact us as soon as possible.
- Complete the claim form (we will advise you as to how to do this) and return to us as soon as possible. We will let you know what extra information the Insurer needs to get your claim processed promptly.
- Assist your Insurers to gather the information they require to assess your claim
Motor vehicle accidents can leave people in a state of shock and wondering what to do. After you have made yourself safe, it is important that you get the necessary details to make an insurance claim for damages to your vehicle. Follow these steps to get your Motor Vehicle Insurance claim started.
- Record date, time & place of accident, road & weather conditions, photograph of the impact site
- Keep the details of any 3rd party involved (Driver’s name, address and phone number, Registration number, insurance company)
- Make arrangements to have the vehicle sent to repairer of your choice as soon as possible.
- Complete and forward a claim form to us.
If you find something stolen or damaged that is covered by your insurance policy, follow these steps to make a claim and get the item repaired, replaced or paid out as soon as possible.
- Immediately investigate the amount and cause of damage or loss and report to the police as soon as possible
- Contact your insurance advisor for further instructions and complete the applicable claim form
- Obtain estimates for repairs
- You must immediately report to us all demands claiming damage to Third Party property which may involve negligence, error or omission, or unlawful act and we will report the matter to your Insurer. It is imperative that the Insurer’s rights must not be prejudiced.
- Do not admit liability - this is a Condition of the Policy.